--BEFORE YOU SEND US AN EMAIL-- Carefully read the following statements below, as well as the 'About' tab at the top of the page. If you ask a question that is already answered on our site, you will not receive a response from our staff.
1) We do not offer student lodging on campus. Hotels (Tazewell Motor Lodge, Holiday Inn, Sleep Inn, and Cumberland Gap Inn) are available in Middlesboro, Ky, Harrogate, Tn, and Tazewell, Tn. If you have an RV or prefer to camp, Cumberland Gap National Park is 20 minutes away from the Ridge (available March - November).
2) We DO NOT accept deposits. Payment in full is required at time of registration.
3) If a course has required prerequisites listed in the course description, there are NO EXCEPTIONS, regardless of previous training or experience. "High speed" or "advanced" training is nothing more than basics executed on demand.
4) We do not have a minimum age to train. However, students who are minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is also attending class as a student. We do not allow non-participating spectators.
5) Training is only open to legal, US Citizens or permanent residents (green card holders) per ITAR (22 CFR §§120-130)
6) Valor Ridge does not offer any discounts of any kind. Tuition is equal price for all students.
7) We do not loan or rent guns. You will need to bring the required firearms for class. It is also a good idea to bring a spare gun, preferably the same make/model as your primary.
8) Do not email us asking our opinions about gear. Our recommendations are listed clearly on this site.
- Before you come to class, please watch this video: Valor Ridge Pre-Class Tips and Checklist